Monday, November 22, 2010

The Walking Dead: Vatos

 I’ve watch The Walking Dead season 1 episode 4: Vatos online. It gives me the chill factor that I’m looking for. In fact I guess I have to make a much more deeper word than that of chill, can’t explain the sudden cold I get to experience when I m watching the said TV series. To give you a little overview on what had happened during The Walking Dead’d third episode, Rick had decided to go back to Atlanta in order to retrieve a bag full of guns to which he can use in saving the lives of other people on earth while at the camp, Lori and Shane gets to deal with a person whom they both believed to be long dead. The Walking Dead gets better and better with every episode. Now I need not to wonder why there are so many people who are waiting for the airing of its next episode to watch The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 5 online.Or check out cheat s30sci movie portal for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment