Monday, November 22, 2010

Can't Wait for Nikita Season 1 Episode 10



When you’re tired and bored of doing nothing, life gets better when you’re watching your favorite tv series or movie. Others do great chit chat along with their closest friends or favorite cousins. There’s this TV series that truly captured my attention. I am a tough girl wannabe and I dreamt of being a secret agent, a spy and sometimes the idea of being an assassin gives me an intense feeling. Think I’d better keep my sanity on Nikita’s action packed series. I’m constantly seeking for website that best suits my expectations. Now that there’s this vidmines.com, keeping on track with the latest episodes of Nikita is no sweat for me. Guess I was able to mention on my recent blog post that the next episode of Nikita will be aired on the second day of December. I wonder what they mean by naming the tenth episode as Dark Matter? Could it possibly mean that something dark is going to happen in to Maggie Q’s character in Nikita? I really like the way she fights her foes in that tv series. I feel like I was the one doing the punches and kicks Nikita does. If only I was given that enough height that could make me qualify for taking criminology then maybe I wasn’t a graduate of BSCS. You may also check out cheat s30sci movie portal for more updates of the tv series Nikita.

No comments:

Post a Comment