Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nikita Season 1 Episode 10: Dark Matter


I just figured out why I couldn't find any videos on the internet for Nikita season one (1) episode ten (10): Dark Matters. The final episode for season one of the hit TV series Nikita is scheduled to be aired on the second day of December. Aghh... I really hate to wait that long. Is there anyone out there who knows where I can watch Nikita Season 1 Episode 10? Hmm.. on the lighter side, I was able to watch Nikita season 1 episode 9 at vidmines.com and that episode is definitely one of my favorite. I can't believe that I have to endure almost  thirty two days in order to witness the tenth episode of Nikita entitled Dark Matter online. I find myself so hooked up with the characters. Maggie Q's portrayal as Nikita is just awesome and makes me crave for more. I'm going for a Nikita rally to make the air date a little bit more earlier. Ahh.. kidding aside. =) You may also check out cheat s30sci  movie portal for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment